2. The Christians believe that Jesus was crucified. (Actually one of Jesus' disciples named Judas Iscriat, the tax collector was crucified).
3. The Christians believe that Jesus was the son of God and that he was sacrificed to take away sins of all those who would have faith in him (Then why the billions of people before Jesus were deprived of this opportunity? and why they had to follow the tight religious practices? (For example-the followeres of Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses). Why did Jesus and his disciples use to pray, collect tax or donation, and also observe fasting, like the Muslims do now? And why the followers of Jesus (pbuh) do not practice all these now?).
4. The Christians believe in Trinity: This describes a GOD, which is a Three in One God:The True God, Jesus the Son of God (God forbid!) and the Holy Ghost (actually Holy spirit!, a man!). This is a peculiar and unrealistic hypothesis of God.
5. The Christians believe that Islam is a man-made religion and that Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is an imposter or false prophet (God forbid!).
An Example of Human Interference in the Bible
The Jews have always been jealous of Ishmael because they know very well that in him the Covenant was made and with his circumcision it was concluded and sealed, and it is out of this rancour that their scribes or doctors of law have corrupted and interpolated many passages in their Scriptures.
To efface the name "Ishmael" from the 2nd, 6th, and 7th verses of the XXII (22nd) chapter of the book of Genesis and to insert in its place "Isaac", and to leave the descriptive epithet "thy only begotten son" is to deny the existence of the former (i.e. Ishmael) and to violate the Covenant made between God and Ishmael.
It is expressly said in this chapter (XXII) by God, "Because thou didst not spare thy only begotten son, I will increase and multiply thy posterity like the stars, and the sands on the sea-shore". Again, the word "multiply" was used by the Angel to Hagar (Hajera) in the wilderness: "I will multiply thy offspring to an innumberable multitude, and that Ishmael shall become a fruitful man" (Gen: XVI-12).
Let us see what the Christians have done to it !!
Now, the Christians have translated the same Hebrew word, which means "fruitful" or "plentiful" from the verb para- identical with the arabic wefera- in their versions "a wild ass"! Is it not a shame and impiety to call Ishmael "a wild ass"whom God styles"fruitful" or "plentiful"?
Are there contradictions in the Bible?Yes,
there are many. To know where
please follow the link: Contradictions in the Bible!
Is the Bible God's word? Not
100%. To know why
please follow the link: All the words are not the words of God in the Bible!!
2. Jesus was not crucified, instead Judas Iscriat, the tax collector,
who was one of the disciples of Jesus was crucified.
3. Jesus was not the son of God. The belief of taking away all the sins
4. The Trinity or a Three in One God is a False Hypothesis, and not in line of the teachings of all the prophets of God.
Should you wish to trace the root to present Christianity, please follow the link: Root to Present Christianity
5. Islam is not a man-made religion and Muhammad is not an imposter, rather he is the promised Final and Universal Messiah in the Bible. Jesus was the Messiah for the lost tribe of Israel (see Bible). The existing Bible says about him and the Quran as follows.